I AM JOSHUA LEVITES, AND I WANT YOU TO HEAR ME.

"The moment "I don't know" becomes your favourite song and "no idea" is the chorus. When everyone knows that the moment a particular topic is raised, sitting mute and looking morose is what's next for you. Some people even argued you've got no larynx in your throat until they heard that sound you make when you belch..... There's something wrong somewhere!

Let me tell you; Being quiet is not the same as being silent.. Stop living life in silence, life's not to be lived without being heard at all.. Let your life speak. Influence lives.. Be heard!"

I wrote that on my Facebook timeline sometime last year because I saw people who are silent, who are saying nothing.

I dread silence, because it's synonymous to death. There's no life in silence. And I hate the idea of a silent life; a life that speaks nothing, that shows nothing, that tells nothing. Just blank. I hate it, coz its an hypocritical life;
Hypocrisy is not just feigning or pretending to be what you are not, it can also mean pretending not to be what you are. So when God created you and brought you here fully loaded, and you lead a life deprived of meaning by keeping silent, not influencing life by what you have to offer, to say, that's hypocrisy.

The society might try to prevent you from speaking, friends might try to stop you from telling, life and circumstances might try to keep you silent because you are not good enough or grammatically qualified. But you must speak, it is not by English. Who grammar don epp?
It is not until you study medicine or law that you are qualified to tell the world what you have to offer. No, it is not by qualification or certificate. Artists speak through their arts, musicians speak through songs, designers speak through their works and writers speak through their pens, their writings. That's why I am speaking through my pen, and I want you to hear me.

I have been given reasons to keep quiet and stop talking through my pen. I have been rejected on many occasions and I have every reason to believe I am not worth listening to. But I won't keep quiet. I won't stop my pen from bleeding. In fact, I have been strengthened by this experiences and I want you to be strengthened too. Be inspired and start speaking. I decided to create a world for me, here, to tell the world what I have to say. To make the world listen to my story. And I hope you can hear me.  I hope you can listen. I hope you can understand. I hope you can start speaking too.

I am Joshua Levites, and I want you to hear me.


Dear esteemed reader, if you enjoyed the above writing and you want to see more of it, I would appreciate you follow my writings by dropping your email in the 'follow by email' box. A million thanks to you for reading. I love you. 

Comments

Popular Posts