Saving A Girl With No Name

#ThisIsNotFiction

Together we stood at the express road in a bid to cross to the other side. There she was, standing by my left. I won't tell you much about how beautiful she looked, but i will surely mention how charming her smile was.

Then, came a reckless bike driver from nowhere, with a speed synonymous to the speed of light, approaching her. He would have knocked her off her feet, break her legs and probably take her life. But no, i wouldn't let that happen when i could scream "Hey!" and pull her out from the danger spot. She gasped and looked up at me with the 'you just saved my life' expression, i nodded and smiled. There, she smiled too, and i nearly died of goose bumps. "Thanks" she said afterwards.

Few minutes later i was sitted in a tricycle, then a beautiful lady appeared beside me. It was her. "Hey! Thanks for the other time." She said,  smiling again; and this would be the second death 😀😀. "No, don't mention." I said after minutes of recovering from the effect her smile had on me.

Later she would come down at her bus-stop. I would tell her not to worry about paying. She would smile and say "Thanks" the third time, and my "you're welcome" would follow. But no, i wouldn't ask for her number or even ask her name. I would just let her smile and go, waving goodbye.

And later, i would smile happily because i finally made this impression: There are still good people who would help without wanting a Favour in return. In a world where we invest Kindness and mercy in each other, so that later they can recipropcate the Kindness towards us, I was glad i made a different impression. I really was.

Comments

Popular Posts