PERFECTION IS OVERRATED - OGOOLUWA AJIBOSO

"Perfection is overrated"
"Perfection is overrated"

These words like jelly on bread stuck to my head as I walked this city of love

Like a young bird I was ready to open my wings to the wind of affection hoping to land on the soil of perfection

I hoped that this journey would be void of stops and bumps

But I was beautifully wrong

I discovered a true love story starts with a "Happily ever after" and ends with "Hello"

Two people constantly seeking to know more, to seek more

Two people filled with so much excitement that they want to "Re-meet" "Un-meet" and "Re-meet" again just to relive that sparkle when both eyes first met

That moment their heart beat harmonized, distance away that it lead their feet to dance to each other's gaze

That moment time stopped, music faded, the instant their positions became adjacent and their direction became parallel

They always want to relive "Hello" before "Happily Ever After"

GOLDEN_LAKE©2019

Comments

Popular Posts