SALVATION

Tell me why you wouldn't let me hold you
By the hand,
And let emotions run through us
Like a river of electrons flowing through a ready circuit
Tell me why you wouldn't let me look into your eyes,,
Professing my love for you,
Like a prophet entertaining his congregation
With seasoned words from the depth of his heart.

Tell me why you wouldn't let me kiss you
To discern what flavour emanates
From your scrumptious lips,
And gulp your lively  breath down my inside
So my dead hope would rise to life.

Tell me why your words can't be my healing
And my smile, your fall. 

Tell me why you wouldn't help me quench
This ancient thirst for love
And end this forever journey
To a promise land of affections. 

This wilderness is tiring.
Night is here
My thighs are cold.
Your love is my need.
My need is killing me.

Saviour,
Save me.
Let me look up Unto you.
So I would forever live
By the might of your love.

Saviour,
Draw me nearer
And kiss away my sanity
So I would proclaim to every soul
The righteous foolery of your love.

Saviour,
Fix me.
Coz in the midst of your palms
Lies the other half
Of my broken heart.

Saviour,
Save Me.
Kiss Me.
Fix Me.
So I won't die
By the cold sword of this night.


#SongsOfJoshua

Comments

Popular Posts