BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD


Be still, and know, that I, am God.


I see, how the troubles roar at your face, leaving you hiding in a pit, reeking of disgust.
I feel the terror, running through your veins in an oppressive vein, trembling your feet as you chase those feats. Yeah,
I know, the disappointments that succeeds the failure sprees. I know...

I know that fear that causes you to freeze
And the uncertainty behind the heavy breathing.
I know the storm that threatens your peace
And the mountains that mock you into stagnancy.

But, be still, and know, that I, am God.

I see that sadness that looms around, leaving your joy no where to be found.
I see your struggles overnight, and the barrenness in day light. Yeah,
I see the labour of yesterday, and the emptiness of today. Yes,
I see you are given up, and your focus is drying up.

But, be still, and know, that I, am God.

I am, everything you need me to be in anything.
I am, every where when you need me anywhere.
I am, the all sufficient, I am your Jireh.
The Elohim, I forever reign.
Do not fear, my words can never fade away.

Be still, and know, that I, am God.

So when weakness binds your will
And you have no gusto to move the wheels
Be still, I am God, your strength

When life tears you apart and leaves you with no home
Be still, I am God, your refuge.

When fear mocks you that you aren't enough
To be that which you want to be.
Be still, I, am with you.

In the middle of the storm, I, am your peace.
In between your sorrows, I, am your joy.

I am the Almighty, your fortress.
look away from the things that trouble you, I am your rest.

Away from the mouth of the lions, and the arms of bears
You are safe, for I am your shepherd.
Never forget.

Even when your eyes cannot see,
Let your blind faith be awaken
For only in me will you find the rest you seek

So, be still, and know, that I, am God!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts